[Asterisk-Users] Details on TE410P Digium cards

Dan Iordanescu dan at TelEmania.com.au
Mon Feb 2 21:24:40 MST 2004

Hello,

I am looking to buy a large number of TE410P cards for a big
international project. I have studied the documentation and zaptel.conf
and as result I have the following questions:

1. How do you switch the card from ISDN PRI TE to NT? This means from
being configured as User Equipment (the PABX) to be Network Equipment
(the Exchange).

2. How do you configure the card for E1 or T1?

3. In case of ISDN PRI over T1 Does it work with Line Type: PRI,
channelised (23B + 1D) and CCS signalling? Where do you specify this
setting?

4. Does it work with Trunk Type: TIE (incoming and outgoing calls)?
Where do you set it?

5. Where do you specify: Channel Type: voice-only

Thank you very much,
Dan.