[Asterisk-Users] Details on TE410P Digium cards

David Gomillion dgomillion at eyecarenow.com
Tue Feb 3 07:08:26 MST 2004

Dan Iordanescu wrote:
[snip]
> 1. How do you switch the card from ISDN PRI TE to NT? This means from
> being configured as User Equipment (the PABX) to be Network Equipment
> (the Exchange).

This is done in the /etc/asterisk/zapata.conf file.

> 2. How do you configure the card for E1 or T1?

This is done with jumpers on the card, per port.

> 3. In case of ISDN PRI over T1 Does it work with Line Type: PRI,
> channelised (23B + 1D) and CCS signalling? Where do you specify this
> setting?

Yes, in /etc/zaptel.conf

Mine looks like this:
;Incoming PRI
span=1,1,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=1-23
dchan=24

;Incoming PRI1
span=2,2,0,esf,b8zs
bchan=25-47
dchan=48

> 4. Does it work with Trunk Type: TIE (incoming and outgoing calls)?
> Where do you set it?

dunno.  Never tried that.

> 5. Where do you specify: Channel Type: voice-only

dunno what exactly you mean.  Mine has voice-only... and I didn't set
anything, so if that's what you mean...

> Thank you very much,
> Dan.

Hope this helps,