[Asterisk-Users] Pictures of new multiport FXO/FXS from digum

woody+asterisk at solutionsfirst.com.au woody+asterisk at solutionsfirst.com.au
Mon Feb 2 21:05:44 MST 2004

The voicetronix openline12 (12 fxo/fxs) does it vi RJ45 ports -i.e.
4 lines per RJ45 which connects to some sort of breakout box to split into 4
RJ11s.

Using standard connectors means you can do things like run 1 standard cable
from rhe server to the wall or another office rather than 4.

Cheers,
Woody