[Asterisk-Users] Is asterisk that unstable ????

Michael Welter mike at introspect.com
Thu Dec 30 10:22:24 MST 2004

Steven Critchfield wrote:
> On Thu, 2004-12-30 at 08:29 -0700, Damon Estep wrote:

I think most alarm companies continuously monitor the impedience of the
line to detect tampering.  This is the type of thing you'd want to
install and forget.

And Steve, why are you flaming Fedora Core users?  When I jumped from
Windows to Linux in 1965, RedHat 4.? was about the only thing available.
  At that time there was _zero_ Linux representation in the computer
stores.  If it weren't for Linus and RedHat, I'd be a VB programmer
right now.  There is a certain amount of loyalty, you know...

--
Michael Welter
Introspect Telephony Corp.
mike at introspect.com