[Asterisk-Users] PRI Woes continue

Andrew McRory amcrory at linuxsys.com
Wed Dec 29 19:42:10 MST 2004

On December 29, 2004 20:33 pm, Andrew Kohlsmith wrote:
> 1. Have you reverted back to the EXACT configuration that worked for 8
> months?
> 2. Have you plugged in a "cheap" T100P to see if the T400P has gone bad?
>
> Basic troubleshooting skills here -- it worked, you changed something,
> and it no longer works.  Go back to what works and see if it still
> works.

Well it is hard to go back to a specific configuration since I have used
the system to test the rpm packages I compile.

Nothing like using a production server for testing, eh? I have reverted to
a (actually several) pre 1.0 release that worked well, changed the port,
moved the PCI slot, changed out the motherboard three times, enabled and
disabled onboard devices, tried several kernels, rerun the cabling from
the smart jack, checked the powersupply voltages, UPS, power cabling, etc
etc etc. Basic troubleshooting? yeah man.

I dont have a T100P lying around so I cant do much in the way of changing
the interface. Yet. Before I commit to changing that I want to rule out
any other possibilities... How can one determine without a shadow of a
doubt that it is the card or otherwise? I have enabled all the debugging I
can find BUT the output is foriegn to me... <shrug>

This is what I set:

	pri intense debug span 1
	set verbose 10
	set debug 10

Is there a way to log all communication on the D Channel? Have I missed
some critical debugging reference? I'm going crosseyed looking, tweaking
and trying the same things over again.

Thnx!

--
Andrew McRory - President/CTO