[Asterisk-Users] ISDN4Linux Incoming calls

Alessandro Sartori alessandrosartori at tim.it
Wed Dec 29 17:43:34 MST 2004

Hi everybody !

I've a Pentium IV with a USR ISDN PCI Card W699. Card

I've installed asterisk 1.0.0 and it's working fine with outgoing call to
POTS

But it never answers to my incoming call from POTS and I don't understand
why.

I tested the modem also with the minicom utility and I never saw the "RING"
status

It seems that the modem didn't know somebody is calling.

This is my config

Pentium IV

USR ISDN PCI Card W699.

Mandrake 9.1

Isdn4linux (included with mandrake)

Asterisk 1.0.0

Modem.conf with driver i4l , ttyI0 and ttyI1 grouped in g1, incomingmsn set
and, msn set

Extension.conf with context remote with exten=> mymsn,1,Answer

Could anybody help me

I have no more ideas.

And it seems impossibile