[Asterisk-Users] PRI Woes continue

Andrew McRory amcrory at linuxsys.com
Wed Dec 29 17:52:06 MST 2004

System is built on a SuperMicro motherboard with Serverworks chipset, IRQ
is not shared. Have a dialplan that worked for 8 months without errors,
tried reverting to older release then upgraded to 1.0.3 stable release,
currently running on fedora core 1 kernel 2.4.22-nptl.2199 (have tried
plain jayne), telco says "it's not us", HDLC abort seems to occur when
when a Zap channel hangs up... no luck in searching the list, no luck on
google, ready to scrap the T400p card, waitin on callback from digium,
thought I'd post this log. Anyone make any sense of these errors?

	http://www.florida4x4.com/images/new-errors

By the way, we take V.90 callers and bridge them to our modem servers.

		(Digium T400P) <----> <ASTERISK> <----> SIP/VoIP/etc.

	LEC-PRI IN --->	(Port1)

			(Port2) ---> <Max 4004 Dial-up/V.90>

			(Port3) ---> <Microcom isPorte Dial-up/FAX>

			(Port4) ---- <Currently unused>

--
Andrew McRory - President/CTO
Linux Systems Engineers, Inc. - http://www.linuxsys.com