[Asterisk-Users] PRI Woes continue

Andrew Kohlsmith akohlsmith-asterisk at benshaw.com
Wed Dec 29 18:33:25 MST 2004

On December 29, 2004 07:52 pm, Andrew McRory wrote:
> System is built on a SuperMicro motherboard with Serverworks chipset, IRQ
> is not shared. Have a dialplan that worked for 8 months without errors,
> tried reverting to older release then upgraded to 1.0.3 stable release,
> currently running on fedora core 1 kernel 2.4.22-nptl.2199 (have tried
> plain jayne), telco says "it's not us", HDLC abort seems to occur when
> when a Zap channel hangs up... no luck in searching the list, no luck on
> google, ready to scrap the T400p card, waitin on callback from digium,
> thought I'd post this log. Anyone make any sense of these errors?

1. Have you reverted back to the EXACT configuration that worked for 8 months?
2. Have you plugged in a "cheap" T100P to see if the T400P has gone bad?

Basic troubleshooting skills here -- it worked, you changed something, and it
no longer works.  Go back to what works and see if it still works.

-A.