[Asterisk-Users] Meetme scalable to 300 people?

Patrick Campbell PCampbell at ourvacationstore.com
Tue Dec 28 17:26:19 MST 2004

What is the difference between meetme and app_conference?  I am looking to
conference a mere 10 people.  Just getting into some testing here.  I have
ordered a $229 dell (on sale now) 2.5ghz celery/512mb ram/80gb hd/cdrom/etc.
for a server and was thinking about ordering three PAP2-NA's for testing.
Is there a better adapter for the price ?

--
Patrick Campbell
OurVacationStore.com