[Asterisk-Users] FWD + xtraphone and DTMF

Paul Austin Paul.Austin at revolsys.com
Wed Dec 22 10:14:28 MST 2004

I have an xtraphone number connected to my FWD account which is in turn
connected to asterisk. When someone dials that number they are
successfully connected to asterisk and hear the message asking them to
enter an extension number, when they enter the number it is ignored and
just times out. The context is the same as for my main VOIP inbound line
and dialing the extension there works fine. Also if I dial direct using
a FWD client (pulver communicator) I can dial the extension and get
through.

Has anyone got this working?

Here is my config:

sip.conf