[Asterisk-Users] Setting up asterisk for one user in private ipNAT.

Anders F Eriksson afe at home.se
Tue Dec 21 17:56:58 MST 2004

Hmm... For outgoing connections (from the softphone) that's true, but if you
want asterisk to send a call to the softphone the default would be to send
it to port 5060 (which is already taken by asterisk). If the softphone is
setup to register to asterisk on another port, there should be no problem.

At least this is how I thought it worked ...

/Anders