[Asterisk-Users] Looking for new hardware

Rodolfo Grave rodolfograve at yahoo.es
Sun Dec 19 12:10:31 MST 2004

Hi.

I gave up with the IBM NetFinity, so I'm going to buy new hardware. I'm
going to install:

1-)One X100P (1 FXO module)
2-)One TDM03B (3 FXO modules)

I'll have the 4 FXO channels busy almost all the time, and I would like
quality to be as good as possible without going to the high-level
hardware. I would like to learn of some tested configurations (I've
heard of problems with VIA chipsets, PCI voltages, etc). PC will be
asterisk dedicated, so I'll like it to be asterisk+DigiumCards
optimized. Can you recommend something?

Thanks in advance,

RODOLFO