[Asterisk-Users] My Boss wants background music!!!!

Antony Stone Antony.Stone at Asterisk.Open.Source.IT
Sat Dec 18 13:22:38 MST 2004

On Saturday 18 December 2004 20:19, Bill Seddon wrote:

> Detecting the ringing state of a specific device from, say, a desktop
> running Windows or Linux AGI is trivial.

Care to share a trivial example with us?

Sounds like a useful link for several applications...

Antony.

--
Software development can be quick, high quality, or low cost.

The customer gets to pick any two out of three.

                                                     Please reply to the list;
                                                           please don't CC me.