[Asterisk-Users] Grandstream Voicemail

Shoval Tomer shoval at softov.co.il
Sat Dec 18 08:02:46 MST 2004

You need to make sure the DTMF settings of the phone and asterisk (in sip.conf) are the same.

I'd tell what is setup in my BudgeTone 102, but I can't right now as I'm not at the office and I can't seem to reach it.

There aren't that many options, but I'm pretty sure it wasn't inband that worked.

Let me know if you need further assistance,
Shoval