[Asterisk-Users] Call on hold disconnects...

Ferguson, Michael ferguson at BRVMLAW.COM
Sat Dec 18 08:20:54 MST 2004

Shoval,
Thanks much. I will give it a try. 'preciate it.

	-----Original Message-----
	From: asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com
[mailto:asterisk-users-bounces at lists.digium.com] On Behalf Of Shoval
Tomer
	Sent: Saturday, December 18, 2004 9:46 AM
	To: Asterisk Users Mailing List - Non-Commercial Discussion
	Subject: RE: [Asterisk-Users] Call on hold disconnects...

	Dialing #700 is, in fact, parking the call.

	That mainly used when you want to transfer the call to yourself,
at another extension.

	Say you pickup the call In your office, and want to continue it
in the server room.

	You can transfer it there, run over, pick up, then run back and
hang up and go back to the server room and continue the phone call (if
you not out of breath -:-))

	If you use parking, you dial #700 and hangup.

	Go to the server room, pickup and dial the extension number you
got from the park app and resume talking.