[Asterisk-Users] Call on hold disconnects...

Shoval Tomer shoval at softov.co.il
Sat Dec 18 07:46:06 MST 2004

Dialing #700 is, in fact, parking the call.

That mainly used when you want to transfer the call to yourself, at
another extension.

Say you pickup the call In your office, and want to continue it in the
server room.

You can transfer it there, run over, pick up, then run back and hang up
and go back to the server room and continue the phone call (if you not
out of breath -:-))

If you use parking, you dial #700 and hangup.

Go to the server room, pickup and dial the extension number you got from
the park app and resume talking.

  _____