[Asterisk-Users] Hardware based DSP

Miroslav Nachev miro at space-comm.com
Fri Dec 17 01:42:00 MST 2004

   Dear Shahed,

   We are in process to done hardware DSP device for coding of G.729,
G.723, GSM and other speech codecs. We will support the drivers for
Asterisk, SER and OpenH323. The device will be available at middle of
next year. There are 6 variants of the device:
   - USB with 16, 32 and 64 simultaneous channels;
   - PCI with 64, 128 and 256 simultaneous channels.
   In the future the device will support Audio and Video Codecs and
Windows OS.

   Best Regards,
   Miroslav Nachev