[Asterisk-Users] Voicemail Video Attachement format

Nicolas FOURNIL nfournil at call.fr
Fri Dec 17 01:40:17 MST 2004

Hello

I have tested the Video-Voicemail feature with our SIP Hard phone, it works
great !

I'm trying to convert the h263 file (who cannot be played with an out of
stock Windows Media Player) to another format for email forwarding (mpeg or
another WMP recognised format)

Anyone has tried to ? (I have tried transcode or ffmpeg without success)

thanks for advice.

Nicolas

FOURNIL Nicolas
P2P manager
http://www.videotel.fr

PS: We actualy doing a french translation for voicemail prompts, with also
local changes (date format etc...) we will release it asap.