[Asterisk-Users] Connecting Asterisk to GSM

jurgen thinger at gmail.com
Thu Dec 16 16:22:26 MST 2004

Hi Martin,

I've looked at a few different options, including 2N's 4-channel
SIP-to-GSM gateways, and the cheapest and most reliable I've been able
to find (at least for people who need fewer than 8 ports) is a
combination of Digium's 4-port FXO card and four Telular PhoneCell
SE5e units. When you get into larger needs than that, there are a
bunch of other options available, including PRI as Matteo suggested.
Check into the Wiki
(http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+Connecting+to+the+Cellular+Network
) for lots more products and information, including an interesting
option called CellSocket, which might be cheaper for you.

.....jurgen

thinger at gmail.com is jurgen's gmail address.
Visit http://jurgen.ca/ for more yummy goodness.