[Asterisk-Users] Connecting Asterisk to GSM

Martin List-Petersen martin+asterisk at list-petersen.net
Thu Dec 16 12:27:06 MST 2004

On Thu, 2004-12-16 at 21:47, Jean-Michel Hiver wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I was wondering if there was any device I could use to connect * to GSM
> networks. I don't need much capacity, maybe 2-4 GSM channels. As usual,
> cheap is better :-)

What you are looking for is something like the Ateus GSM to PSTN or ISDN
gateways
(http://www.mobilecomms-technology.com/contractors/gsm/2n_tele/)

Cheaper would be some gsm to pstn adapter, that you can connect to the
cellphone. Check the archives of the asterisk-users for that, because
it's something, that commonly has been asked before.

Another alternative would be chan_bluetooth,
(http://www.crazygreek.co.uk/content/chan_bluetooth), but that is in a
state far from working.

Slán leat,
Martin List-Petersen