[Asterisk-Users] Has anyone connected to 7960 with console cablefor setup?

Shane Young asterisk at ShaneYoung.com
Thu Dec 16 12:45:25 MST 2004

If the phone has not been converted to SIP, the console may not work.  I was never able to get the
console to work on a skinny phone, but it does work on a SIP phone.