[Asterisk-Users] Re: Ethernet Channel Bank idea

Bob Knight bk at minusw.com
Thu Dec 16 00:22:03 MST 2004

>On Wed, 15 Dec 2004, Matt Klein wrote:
>

>>3) good luck getting the firmware source
>>
>>is the firmware source freely available, -- I've been asked by others.
>>

>All the other (excellent, thought provoking) conversation aside, Jake
>Messenger from Portmasters.com has been granted a license by Lucent for
>ComOS.
>
>http://www.portmasters.com/pipermail/comos/2004-August/000041.html
>
>That contains a link to the license the source is under.
>
>It isn't free as in GNU, but I don't think that really matters much.

I had to give up following this list too closely, because it just sucks
up too much
time.  But I did just stumble onto this thread about portmasters.  I
worked at Livingston
and wrote the drivers on the portmasters.  That source code is easy to
find and even
compiles on a linux box these days (we used to use SunOS).

If you come up with anything interesting to do with the boxes, please
let me know
I may be able to help.  Contact me off list is best.

--
Bob Knight
[-w] the work option
bk at minusw.com