[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk, Capi, Controller

Jon Lawrence jon at lawrence.org.uk
Thu Dec 16 01:33:22 MST 2004

On Thursday 16 December 2004 06:59, SIN - Robert Siedl wrote:
> Hi List,
>
> I have asterisk 1.0 on a SuSe Linux 9.0 with one AVM C4 ISDN card an one
> AVM Fritz card running for outgoing an incomming calls.
>
> >From austria telecommunications company I have two isdn nt, the connectet
> > on
>
> avm c4 card and I have one gsm-gateway for mobile handy.
>
> How can I asterisk instill, wenn a outgoing call beginn with 0664, take the
> controller 3 (=avm fritz card) else take controller 1 or 2 (avm c4 card on
> telekom nt)
>
> Have somebody a idea?

Hi,
you control which controller a call goes out by specifying the relevant msn.

configs something like (of top of my head):
capi.conf
[interfaces]
msn =12345
controller=1

msn = 54321
controller=3

extensions.conf
exten => _0664.,1,dial(capi/54321:${EXTEN})

exten => _.,1,dial(capi/12345:${EXTEN})

first line would send call out of controller 3, 2nd line sends it out
controller1 .

HTH
Jon