[Asterisk-Users] Re: Ethernet Channel Bank idea

Matt Klein mklein at nmedia.net
Thu Dec 16 01:44:29 MST 2004

they've mentioned interest in making it a channel bank, really, FXS/FXO to
SIP or IAX or another protocol, delivered via tcp/ip, and your input
would be interesting regarding the hardware capabilities of the boxes.

"I believe there are more instances of the abridgment
of the  freedom of the  people by  gradual and silent
encroachments of  those in power  than by violent and
sudden usurpations."  - James Madison