[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk up & running, now what?

Mike Dent mcdent at gmail.com
Mon Dec 13 16:21:39 MST 2004

Hi,
I've recently got * working (thanks Clive and list!) at home. We have
2 PSTN lines
connected via X100P cards. I've got 3 x SIP phones (2 are Budgetone,
the other is
a Tecom SIP).

One of the lines is our standard home line, the other a business line. Presently
I've got * set so you dial 91<tel no> and 92 <tel no> to select which
line to dial out on.

I should probably say at this stage I am located in the UK. I set * up
to learn more
about this great project and also provide a neat way to be able to
transfer calls
between rooms and the workshop!
I've also found it useful to be able to call extensions at home, from
work via X-Lite softphone and also make calls out via our pstn lines!

I'm looking for suggestions on other useful and of course cool things
I can now do with it?!

Thanks
Mike