[Asterisk-Users] Voice Prompt Info

alspachfam at charter.net alspachfam at charter.net
Sat Dec 11 08:54:01 MST 2004

I have sent this twice now but, I think, for some reason, it has been
sent as HTML which is causing it to be drooped (and rightly so).  I
apologize in advance if, suddenly, those two make it though along with
this one.
Anyway, I should have been more clear in my original message. I am
looking for departments that fit - into - those strings.
Pretty much, if a person could replace DEPT with what they are
thinking,  they are on track.  I mention the strings them selves only as
a way to show context.  When I first posted that message I had a handful
of examples that did not fit into that 'mold' but, for the life of me, I
can not think of one now.

Thanks;
James