[Asterisk-Users] Re: Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 5, Issue 158

alspachfam at charter.net alspachfam at charter.net
Sat Dec 11 08:32:37 MST 2004

I am sorry that I was not more clear.  I am only looking for departments
that will

> fit into the string:
> "press 1 for the DEPT department" or  "press 1 for DEPT"

the 'into' is what I should have been clearer about.  I am only looking
for words that will fit into the DEPT portion of the above strings.  As
you mention we already have press, the numbers, for, the, and department
(? not sure about this one).The reason I gave those examples was to
clarify the context of what I was thinking of.  I am struggling right
now to think of examples that do not fit but I assure you that I had
some when I first wrote that message ;-)

Thanks;
James