[Asterisk-Users] Voice Prompt Info

Christopher Dobbs crdobbs at eracew.net
Sat Dec 11 14:07:07 MST 2004

Your previous messages came through, but had "[Asterisk-Users] Re:
Asterisk-Users Digest, Vol 5, Issue 158" as the subject.

I for one usually skip messages where the person did not think to change
the digest subject to something more meaningfully.

To help others help you could those of you who get digest form please
fix the subject before replying?

Thank you in advance.

--
Christopher Dobbs