[Asterisk-Users] No ring signal when calling internal extensions ?

Robert Rozman rozman at fri.uni-lj.si
Thu Dec 9 15:13:29 MST 2004

Hi,

I have attached configuration settings and cannot get ring signal when
calling internal extensions. I'm probably doing something wrong so would
kindly ask for a tip how to do it properly :

exten => 11,1,Macro(oneline,SIP/11)

Calling 11 (this is the same with BT or iax softphones) doesn't give me a
ring - what is missing ?

Thanks,

Rob.

[macro-oneline]
;
; Standard extension macro (with call forwarding):
; ${ARG1} - Device(s) to ring
;
exten => s,1,AGI(misterhouse.agi,"CallerID")
;exten => s,1,NoOp
exten => s,2,DBget(temp=CFIM/${MACRO_EXTEN}) ; Get CFIM key, if not
existing, goto 103
exten => s,3,Dial(Local/${temp}@default/n)   ; Unconditional forward
exten => s,4,Dial(${ARG1},30,tr) ; 20sec timeout
exten => s,5,NoOp
exten => s,6,DBget(temp=CFBS/${MACRO_EXTEN})  ; Get CFBS key, if not
existing, goto 106
exten => s,7,Dial(Local/${temp}@default/n) ; Forward on busy or unavailable

; No CFIM key
exten => s,103,Goto(s,4)

; No CFBS key - voicemail ?
exten => s,105,Voicemail(b${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s,106,Hangup

exten => s,107,Voicemail(u${MACRO_EXTEN})
exten => s,108,Hangup