[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk@Home software?

dean collins dean at collins.net.pr
Thu Dec 9 15:04:20 MST 2004

Hank,

I've never heard of it before, I downloaded the iso and tried to install
but it doesn't seem to be recognizing my network card (same as the
xorcom did when it was first released)

I tried to install by typing Linux expert which should ask you to
confirm at each point but this is obviously a debian thing because it
does solve the problem.

Cheers,

Dean