[Asterisk-Users] Spandsp - Libtiff problem

Sofiane Sakhri ssakhri at yahoo.fr
Wed Dec 8 02:12:53 MST 2004

Hello all,
I use Fedora 3, and I have compilation problem of SpanDsp , when
installaing spandsp, tiff warnings and errors generated and libunicall
generate "unresolved references....."
Is the problem in my libtiff installation, spandsp.h or in tif_dir.h and
tiffiop.h?
Are tif_dir.h and tiffiop.h  too old?
The solution provided by “HO SIN” to “Kaws” :
>>> recompile libtiff from the downloaded tarball ,
When I recompile the libtiff , and execute “rpm –q libtiff” , it always
give the old version and the problem not resolved yet,

>>> so you will need to link /usr/lib/libtiff staff to
/usr/local/lib/libtiff staff.
How to link : is it “ln /usr/lib/libtiff  /usr/local/lib/libtiff”
Or “ln /usr/local/lib/libtiff   /usr/lib/libtiff”
Or other link method

Have Steve released the updated version of “patch for new asterisk
versions” and “L” problem for making asterisk ?
Thanks

Sofiane