[Asterisk-Users] CPC, Calling Party Control, Disconnect supervision, -- how to tell that to Verizon (east coast)?

Andrei (MPI) asterisk at markovprocesses.com
Tue Dec 7 14:34:02 MST 2004

Hello,

I would be grateful if anybody could tell me what I should tell Verizon
in NJ so they would enable "disconnect supervision" for my lines.

Apparently "remote hangup notification" or "disconnect supervision" or
"calling party control" is NOT the magic phrase for them. Although
disconnect supervision is in the glossary on their website.

Thanks a lot in advance.
Andrei