[Asterisk-Users] Kind of off-topic: VoIP services and multipl e callers

Colin Anderson ColinA at landmarkmasterbuilder.com
Mon Dec 6 21:53:53 MST 2004

>EXACTLY ;)

FWIW, one of the things I was was trying to illustrate was the difference
between per-minute and unlimited. In the original poster's scenario, I think
what he was driving at was having 1 user using an unlimited account among 5
guys, thus "cheating" (negative word: try "maximizing") a single "line";
contrast this with per-minute which, other than the "network fee" that some
providers charge, it wouldn't matter if he had 1 account or 1000, the minute
charge would be the same.