[Asterisk-Users] ACT P104SLD (10 Line) phone - "Line Key Settings" ???

Joseph syscon at interbaun.com
Mon Dec 6 22:08:13 MST 2004

Is anybody using ACT P104 phone?

I just received mine and I've noticed that Web-interface setting has
setting called "Line Key Settings" ; ten buttona setting from M1 to M10
with options for each one:
Key Type: (x)Line  ( )One Touch Dial
Telephone Number:

The manual does not mention anything about this function.  Can these
keys be configured like an extensions; if so how to access them; address
them from asterisk?  I can not define port setting for these numbers so
I'm not sure I could set them up as an extension (too good to be true).

--
#Joseph