[Asterisk-Users] XML to monitor queues on Cisco display ?

Brian Roy mister.roy at gmail.com
Mon Dec 6 15:45:40 MST 2004

On Sat, 4 Dec 2004 13:08:19 -0600, Joe Dennick <joe at dennick.net> wrote:
> I, too would be very interested in this application.

We are also building an application to handle this. The desktop app is
built in Java and will have a java proxy component (running in
websphere) that talks to the manager. We are probably 3 weeks away
from putting anything usable out there, but I would be glad to give
back once it does.

BTW, ours also has "screen pop" functionality so that it calls our
vertical software package. I've also created a perl app that reads the
queue.log and pipes all that info in to SQL server.

-Chuji