[Asterisk-Users] XML to monitor queues on Cisco display ?

Joe Dennick joe at dennick.net
Sat Dec 4 12:08:19 MST 2004

I, too would be very interested in this application.  I have a small
call center with Cisco Phones, and one of our biggest problems is
alerting the Agents that a) there are calls in the queue; and b) they
have been logged out with the auto-logout feature.  Most of our agents
converted from a Nortel system where the display always indicated their
status as well as the queue status.

As a corporate user, we would be willing to pay for this application;
but as an Open Source Proponent, I would love to see it hit the Open
Source community.

Thank you!

Joe Dennick
Director, IS Operations
Securities America Financial Corporation
Omaha, Nebraska