[Asterisk-Users] PRI/Zap premature dialing problem

Jerry Glomph Black asterisk-users at glomph.com
Mon Dec 6 12:35:36 MST 2004

Kris, thanks for the thoughful & helpful response!   This makes sense in the
same way that a dialplan on a SIP phone would behave.

But... If I  remove the 3-digit number (224) from the asterisk
dialplan,  I have no problem dialing 2246 successfully.   If the Ascom were just
seeing a 3-digit dialplan match for 224, would the fourth digit still be
transmitted along the PRI?   This is the basis of the puzzle, it's as if
asterisk is feeding back some info about whether a complete number has been
passed along.