[Asterisk-Users] app_queue question

lenz lenz-ml at oinko.net
Sat Dec 4 00:26:31 MST 2004

I usually program queue_app so that a queue times out after a few minutes.
After that I send a message telling people to press 1 to leave a voice
message and 2 to wait again; if they press 1 they get voicemail, if they
press 2 they re-enter the queue system.
it should be quite straightforward to read a hash-terminated telephone
number and save it somewhere instead of starting voicemail.
bye
l.

In data Wed, 1 Dec 2004 16:08:19 -0500, Brian C. Fertig
<brian at planet-telecom.com> ha scritto:

> Is it possible to have customers to be in queue and have a prompt that
> asks them if they want to leave a phone number so when there time is
> up they will get a call back so they can speak with the CSR?

> Brian Fertig
> Network Engineer
> Planet Telecom, Inc.
> Tampa, FL Office

Creato con M2, il rivoluzionario client e-mail di Opera:
http://www.opera.com/m2/