[Asterisk-Users] ASTCC configuration problem

Rafael J. Risco G.V. rafael.risco at gmail.com
Wed Dec 1 14:23:25 MST 2004

hi
Today I´ve installed, apache 2.0.52, mysql-4.1.7, asterisk-perl-0.08
and ASTCC prepaid card aplication  from CVS, so now I have access to
the astcc-admin.cgi  from web server
http://asterisk/cgi-bin/astcc-admin/astcc-admin.cgi and I´ve been able
to create the database from "Configure" menu but I have some doubts to
continue:

- Do I have to reinstall asterisk with mysql support?
- How asterisk or astcc knows what db should use, where the
configuration files are?
- when I go to "Cards" I ge this: ""Please define at least one brand
before creating cards"" and when I go to "Brands", I have this error:
"Something is wrong with the brands database" ...in "Users_Configure"
menu I have this error: Not Configured!

please send me some advise to continue,
thanks

Rafael