[Asterisk-Users] Ouch, part reset, quickly

Ed Greenberg edg at greenberg.org
Fri Dec 3 10:09:50 MST 2004

I have exactly this problem. When it happens, I lose access to some FXS
ports and get Geiger counter style clicking on the FXOs. I just opened a
ticket with Digium on the subject, but given what I just read, perhaps I
should not have high hopes.

</edg>

--On Friday, December 03, 2004 11:33 PM +0800 Garry Taylor