[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 and TEXT

reseaux reseauxit at yahoo.it
Fri Dec 3 04:17:38 MST 2004

Dear Tamas
	im looking for the same Feature i have try to find also a IAX2 Hard phone
that support it and Farfone say it is possible. I have mail to this Company
yestarday to know more about IAX/Text feature on this device.
My object is to send a realtime Call Price (ISDN Capability AOC) Advice of
Charge, I have see that the Sip protocol have this capability also the SNOM
Phone is able to keep this information, but i dont know if * is able to
manage it on both IDSN/PRI,IAX2 and SIP.
Thanks for possible help
Dimitri