[Asterisk-Users] IAX2 and TEXT

Tamas J thomasj at eworld.hu
Fri Dec 3 05:27:26 MST 2004

Hello Dimitri!

Unfortunately I didn't get any answer yet and neither found something
(google, looking for codes, etc.)
AOC looks a very interesting feature :)
What I would like to do is just to send some information from an iax2
softphone (currently iaxComm) which will be interconnected with a CRM
(so the goal would be to get the customerID from CRM into CDRs). Also
there are many things which can be done by TEXT messages :)

Please let us/me inform about your findings ;)

Kind regards,
        Tamas J.