[Asterisk-Users] Polycom 500, asterisk user opinions?

Kristian Kielhofner kris at krisk.org
Thu Dec 2 14:11:55 MST 2004

Ed Rubright wrote:

> Kristian,
>
> If you get the call park softkey to work with Asterisk, please post to
> the list what configuration changes are necessary.  I would like to get
> this working on my IP600 also.
>
> Also, do you know if the "Pickup" softkey works with Asterisk and if so,
> how do you configure for that?
>
> Thanks in advance,
> Ed

Ed,

	Earlier this week I posted a message regarding the call park softkey.
Look for a message subject "Polycom Call Park (with sip debug attached)"
from me to see the SIP debug from the Polycom.  I did a sip debug of an
IP 600 and it looks like the message format is similar.  I will look
into it more.

--
Kristian Kielhofner