[Asterisk-Users] Asterisk Problem or Polycom Problem

Eric Rees EricR at rocketgaming.com
Thu Dec 2 11:35:20 MST 2004

We are in the process of testing * for company wide deployment.  We are
using Polycom 300 phones, the only problem that I am running into is
when I call an 800 number that has an IVR I get disconnected after about
60 seconds.  Here are the logs from asterisk.  I am not sure if this is
a problem with asterisk timing out or if it is the phone.  To me this
looks like asterisk is timing out.

Executing Dial("SIP/1001-058c", "Zap/g1/91877xxxxxxx") in new stack

    -- Called g1/91877xxxxxxx

    -- Hungup 'Zap/1-1'

  == Spawn extension (sip, 91877xxxxxxx, 1) exited non-zero on
'SIP/1001-058c'