[Asterisk-Users] Polycom IP500

Andrei (MPI) asterisk at markovprocesses.com
Thu Dec 2 09:51:15 MST 2004

Hello Tim,

You are saying that: phone is on "10.24.102.0/24" and Asterisk resides
on "10.24.100.0/24". Honestly, I see at least one hop forwarding here
and possible network issues right away.
At one moment, not in a NAT environment, but having phone IP
172.16.100.xxx and Linux server ip 172.16.1.xxx - I had to add nat=yes
in sip.conf in order to get the phone to work.

Sincerely,
Andrei