[Asterisk-Users] Japanese FXO card

Isamar Maia isamar at isamarmaia.org
Wed Dec 1 17:55:48 MST 2004

Mick San,

I wish you luck. I am in Japan also and like others in the list, what
you have to worry less is about the configs.. get some samples in the wiki
site and go for it. If you need some help, feel free to ask.
But, be prepared for some headache to make it working well with NTT FXO
lines....

Again, good luck!

Isamar