[Asterisk-Users] SPA-3000 and distinctive ring

David Cook dbc_asterisk at advan.ca
Wed Dec 1 06:31:15 MST 2004

I'm looking to give the SPA-3000 a whirl as I'm having too much
difficulty with the irq sharing thing inside the box.

I'm reading the book but without having one in-hand to play with it
appears a little obtuse at this time. Before I drop down my money can
someone with some hands-on with one of these confirm if the SPA-3000
can:
a) detect inbound distinctive ring (this looks to me like cfw sel1
caller command from the pdf guide)
and if so...
b) direct individual distinctive rings to a different Asterisk exten
(looks like cfw sel1 dest command to me).

... and if so, does this work reliably enough to be a viable production
solution?

I presume this means that I can have it ignore other patters I don't
want it to pick up at this time (spouse factor) by only specifying
certain ring patterns to have a "select" setting.

Thanks!
--
David Cook