[Asterisk-Users] cisco 7960 sccp firmware version?

Julien Goodwin asterisk-lists at studio442.com.au
Wed Dec 1 17:54:00 MST 2004

On Tue, Nov 30, 2004 at 07:43:11PM -0500, Andy Reinke arranged a set of bits into the following:
>    I have some Cisco 7960's and want to use them with SCCP - I have gotten it
>    working with a few different firmware versions but all seem a little
>    flakey.  I know that SCCP is not as solid as SIP but am wondering, which
>    firmware version is advised for use with chan_sccp from
>    http://chan-sccp.sourceforge.net/
What in particlar is flaky?
What problems have you been having?
Also are you using chan_sccp cvs?

Generally the cisco firmware is not the problem, it's chan_sccp.

Let me know what problems you're having and I'll see what I can do.

Thanks,
Julien
chan_sccp developer.