[Asterisk-Users] How to get transfer and blind transfer on 7905

Randy MacKay randy at creativesurface.com
Wed Dec 1 17:55:52 MST 2004

I have 15 ea Cisco 7905 phones.  I have them working with my Asterisk
system, but I cannot get the blind transfer button on the phone to work.  I
can use the transfer button to work, but I don't know how to release the
call after I transfer it.

When I try and blind transfer, it just hangs up the phone.

* and # do not work on my Cisco phones, so I can't use Asterisk's built in
functions.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
---