[Asterisk-Users] Japanese FXO card

Kevin Oswald koswald at pollyspies.com
Wed Dec 1 18:52:22 MST 2004

Hello Asterisk users,

  Well standard modem will not work.  You need to get a card designed to work with a PBX check out
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-Asterisk+Hardware For a list of compatible asterisk hardware. Just for testing you can get X100p compatible cards for around $30...    The reason for specific hardware is you are not using it as a modem.. you are using it as a gateway to a standard phone line.  Which a standard modem can not do.

Best regards,

Kevin Oswald
koswald at pollyspies.com
2004-12-01